This website provides structural design tools that have been created using Microsoft Excel 2010 or Open Office Calc. The delivered format of the files is .XLS or .ODS
Please check your software compatibility with this format before dowloading.
The spreadsheets have been developed with the aim to allow a fast calculations of some common problems according to international codes and standard technical literature. The spreadsheets have been produced to be used both by first-time and expert users.
Even if they are accurate, it is entirely responsibility of the user to verify the accuracy and applicability. Even if the spreadsheets have been checked with all reasonable care, by means of all the verification tools and tests, they cannot be guaranteed for every eventuality. Validation was held to be extremely important but these spreadsheets can never be fully validated. Users must satisfy themselves that the uses to which the spreadsheets are put are appropriate. Users must have read, understood and accepted this disclaimer.
The Author takes no liability for use of these spreadsheets although they were tested on various cases and results were compared with those obtained by using well known engineering software. The Author will be not responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever arising from the use of these spreadsheets.
By using these spreadsheets the users understand and agree with the above terms and conditions. The user also acknowledges that he does not become the owner of these spreadsheets.
Author reserves right to change this Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Requirements and system recommendations
Nothing else is required, except a local copy of Microsoft Excel or Open Office Calc.
If Excel or Calc is not found on the local computer, an error message is displayed.
Some files contain macros for calculation. To allow their execution the macros option has not to be switched off on Excel/Calc program (see Excel/Cal software for details).
No registration/activation action is required. All programs can be used free from any restriction. The sheets inside the spreadsheets are not password protected.
Queries should be e-mailed to my “e-mail address” to require technical support. E-mailed questions, comments, developments and suggestions are welcomed.
Advice and bug reports
Your suggestions and bug reports are welcome. A notification will be clearly shown.
All contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, files, and any downloaded file from the Site, is the property of Roberto Pisani Engineer and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
You will not reproduce or modify any of the content other than for your personal use, You will not sell or create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site without express written permission from Roberto Pisani engineer. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in.
License Agreement for Roberto Pisani Engineer
Before downloading or simply launching my spreadsheets, you must read and agree tacitly with some terms and conditions that are listed below.
This is applicable for any free product contained in this website
The acceptance of this “Terms and Conditions” note is requested during the dowloading procedure of the products. Don’t download them in case you don’t agree these conditions. No refund will be applied in this case.
Do not download or use our products if you do not agree or do not fulfill these conditions:
- GRANT OF LICENSE: Subject to the terms below, Roberto Pisani Engineer hereby grants you an
individual, non-transferable license to use its products. Under this license, you may: (i) use the spreadsheet for your personal, internal use (ii) copy the spreadsheet for back-up or archival purposes. You may not: (i) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the spreadsheet (ii) modify or create derivated works based upon the spreadsheet in whole or in part without the express written agreement of Roberto Pisani Engineer ; (iii) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the spreadsheet; (iv) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense the products
- TITLE: You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the spreadsheet is transferred to you.
Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in the spreadsheets shall remain of the Author.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: YOU AGREE THAT Roberto Pisani Engineer HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, TO YOU REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE BEING PROVIDED TO YOU ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Roberto Pisani engineer DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE STATE IN WHICH YOU LIVE. Roberto Pisani Engineer SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You use this program solely at your own risk. IN NO EVENT Roberto Pisani engineer SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Roberto Pisani Engineer HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT Roberto Pisani Engineer WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM.
- TERMINATION: This Agreement shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this Agreement. No notice shall be required to effectuate such termination. Upon termination, you must remove and destroy all copies of the spreadsheet.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. You agree that this is the entire agreement between you and Roberto Pisani Engineer, which supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between Roberto Pisani Engineer and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
All spreadsheets are not password protected. Spreadsheets are in a ‘as is’ form therefore user might be able to make changes to fonts, borders etc. Some custom changes may be evaluated and agreed for special cases. Any questions are welcome.
THE DOWNLOAD AND/OR USE OF THE SPREADSHEETS IS AN IMPLIED ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.